Cleveland, TN—If you've not heard, LastPass is coming to Corporate headquarters. And if you have heard, you may have some questions. Look below for answers to some of the most common questions we've fielded.
What is LastPass?
LastPass is a secure password manager coming to Corporate headquarters. With it, all your usernames and passwords are stored in one safe place called a vault. After you save a password to the vault, LastPass will remember it for you. When you need to log in to a website, LastPass enters your username and password for you.
A password manager can also help you:
• Create new passwords
• Rate your password security
• Store information such as PIN codes and membership IDs
• Share passwords securely with others
• Fill out addresses and credit card forms
Why should I use LastPass?
LastPass will help you improve your efficiency as you move through your day-to-day work, while helping to improve the overall security of the company.
Key benefits of using LastPass include:
• Convenience: No more forgotten or mistyped passwords
• Time savings: Instantly log in to websites
• Stronger security: No need to remember long passwords
What to expect next
An invitation will be coming your way soon to create your LastPass account. Once you receive the invite, just follow the easy steps to set up LastPass.
Have questions about LastPass or need relationship advice? Contact Bill Pickel at email@example.com or 423-473-4182.